From Fairfax County Crime Solvers:
Fairfax County Crime Solvers is seeking the public’s help in identifying the person(s) responsible for at least 54 vehicle tamperings that occurred in several neighborhoods throughout the Franconia Police District. During the overnight hours of Sunday, September 4 through Monday, September 5 the suspect(s) used a BB or pellet gun to shoot the parked vehicles. Damage is estimated to be about $15,000.
These vehicle tamperings occurred in the following locations:
· 5900 block of Ridgeview Drive
· 5400 block of Broadmoor Street
· 7600 and 7700 block of Hayfield Road
· 5800 block of Helmsdale Lane
· 6100 block of Charles Arrington Drive